Monday, May 17, 2010

Change of Particulars like Address? April 7, 2010

For those who recently moved to a new location you need to update the following to change your address.
Company or Agency
E-Pass, S-Pass, Workpass or IC
Some takes a only a phone call or email to change address. Some takes time. So you have to decide for yourself when do you want to change the address else your letters might not be delivered to your new location.

If you're a PR then you can just bring any recent bill, bank statements, tenancy agreement or contract which states your new address to the nearest Police Station. It will just take them 10-15 minutes to update.

They scratch your old address at the back of your IC and replace with a sticker with your new address at no cost. They will also give you the list of Government agencies that will be automatically updated so that you don't need to inform them one by one. I must say they're very efficient.

No comments: