Monday, June 20, 2011

Filipinos Mindset on Investment or Savings? June 20, 2011

I want to share this blog that i read in Pulse. It's about how we Filipinos in general fall to the trap of zero savings lifestyle because of "Inggit" or simply ignorance.

As a Father I'd like to educate my self in managing Finances and investing so that i can pass it on to my children at an early age.

I have a vision that if all us OFW's start to inculcate and share our knowledge to our children at a very young age then we will reap the benefits of having financially independent and literate children. In turn it will benefit our country.

So i call to my fellow OFW's to start on our own families first and always share your knowledge to those who are willing to listen.

See link for the blog
http://www.filipinoinvestor.com/the-consumer-country/?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=pulsenews

No comments: