Friday, December 21, 2007

My Chronicle

I decided to create a blog that will chronicle my life of pursuing my career and life here in Singapore for the following reasons:
1. So that i will not forget
2. So that others (FILIPINO) may benefit out of my experience e.g. mistakes i've made, different tips and advice regarding career, Singapore laws, housing, cost of living, etc.
3. To serve as an outlet

Disclaimer:
All posts in this blog are uniquely my own experience or others experience, opinions and personal outlook. I suggest that if you are looking for facts please do your own research. I am merely conveying my thoughts and experience in this blog like a personal journal. Quoting any words in this blog is ok so long as it refers back to the url of this blog. (Wow, as if someone will quote or bother read this blog anyways).

No comments: